Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Saturday, October 29, 2005,
HEY, HEY!ARE YOU READY TO PLAY?IT`S TIME TO COME AND PLAY WITH THE TWEENIES!HEY, HEY!WHAT DO YOU SAY?COME AND LOOK AND PLAY WITH THE TWEENIESYOU CAN SING WITH US;PLAY GAMES WITH US,WITH A HOP AND WALK AND TALK AND SHOUT!YOU CAN DANCE WITH US;TAKE A CHANCE WITH US,IT`S OKAY, WHAT DO YOU SAY?EVERYDAY!COME AND PLAY!!the tweenies!used to be one of my favourite cartoonback in primary three.AL OU ALS!blues clue-s, blues clues.((:theMAGICbus!!((:dragonLAND!!((:BABYheuwy!!((:MOLLY and the BIG COMFY COUCH!!((:those past all-time favourites.i miss them a whole lot!okay, next.dined at seoul garden with ah chia, her bro and her cuzs!jer and i ate like mad can.we are gluttons.we ate more than that of the guys`!!!cant believe it.we ate :3 full plates of meat.1 sushi each.2 servings of ice cream.2 glasses of f&n cherry.alot of fishballs.two eggs.one and a half bowls of fruit.prawns.half a spring roll each.thats damn alot okay.we kept eating and eating.even after the guys stopped eating.the thing is.i dont grow fat,i dont grow taller,whatever the amount i eat.shhh.=ppi freakin want that shoulder bag.should i get the pink or the teal?=/i freakin want vs2.even if the insides arent nice.the pink coloured one is a limited edition!!and.I`M SO WORRIED OVER SMTH.smth puzzling.smth weird.smth scary.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |